Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Summary Post C4T Teacher #2

Mr. David Hopkins blog posts are interesting and helpful. He discussed helpful tips for creating relevant and useful presentations. He also mentioned ways to make a presentation better. This post, "Presentations; what to do and what to avoid" was an eye opener for me. I am ashamed to say that I was doing most of the AVOID tips. I am glad I was exposed to this information. I know my next presentation will be much better than previous presentations.
The next blog post was "Preserving your carefully designed presentation". Mr. Hopkins described a situation where a Power Point 2007 presentation did not work correctly on another computer. I know we all have been a victim to this problem. In this post he shared many strategies to prevent this from happening. After my incident with PowerPoint 2007 , I started using Google Docs presentation. However, Google Docs presentations does not have many options. Now that I've been exposed to the problem and how to fix it, I will definitely give PowerPoint 2007 another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment