Friday, November 5, 2010

Summary Post C4K Comments 3-7

the word blog in different colors
I enjoyed reading and commenting on these kids' posts. They were delightful and I hope to incorporate blogging in my future classroom.
Week 3
Jonita made an interesting video about pioneers, voyagers, and explorers. I think this is a great way for other students to learn from their peers. The video was creative and informative. She narrated the video well and I enjoyed watching it.

Week 4
Josh evaluated his work performance in a group project. He evaluated himself in an honest manner. He knew his group didn't spend a lot of time on the project but was glad they completed the project.

Week 5
I read a 17 year old girl's post about what she learned in class other than the subjects taught. Her post was great. I think so many other students learn life skills also but don't really know how to explain it. She did a great job writing her thoughts in her post.
Luke discussed friendship skills. Ironically these two post goes hand in hand. Students learn to respect others in class and establish long term friendships. He discussed how to be a good friend and not to hurt friends' feelings.

Week 6
Sam post was his very first post on his blog. He's excited about blogging and sharing ideas to others. I checked his blog afterwards and he's posted many great posts.

Week 7
Jacqui discussed her goal to become a teacher. She mentioned teachers ethics, what teachers can and should not do. Her post was humorous but so true. I encouraged her to always say no to drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment